We create a brand image for our clients, by effective creation and use of the company’s logo, website, marketing and graphics thus creating a recognisable 'brand' so that when people see your logo or visit your website, they immediately associate it with your company and your product or service.
Branding is also done to create professional and impactful graphics to reinforce the positive impression viewers will have of your company.
IndoKonnect understands branding and provides graphic design, website design, marketing and SEO services in English and Chinese. We know how to get your website to appear high on Google and other search engines and how to create a positive and memorable impression once the clients are there.
Hereunder are the strategies we apply for successful marketing.
Affinity Marketing, Alliance Marketing, Ambush Marketing, Call to Action (CTA) Marketing, Close Range Marketing, Cloud Marketing, Community Marketing, Content Marketing, Cross-media Marketing
All this is achieved by undertaking the following tasks:
• Deciding on your audience
As we work towards developing an appropriate marketing strategy for our client, we understand it is crucial to know their audience well.
• Connect a type of marketing strategy
Based on the understanding of the target audience and the process you wish to take them through, we will help you choose a type of marketing strategy that will have the greatest impact.
• Assess your efforts
Based on the data gathered through marketing methods, we will assess the results and react accordingly.
Regardless of your company’s business model, Indokonnect can always establish your preferred form of distribution channel. Connecting you directly to your consumer base or manufacturer, or building a chain across retailers and whole-sale partners, whatever your establishment may be, we can make it happen. As our company name suggests, we build connections.
IndoKonnect works with four well known logistics companies which have an ISO 9001:2008 Certification. These professional companies offer complete logistics solutions and specialists in warehousing, distribution, transportation, in plant logistics support for OEMs, both for suppliers and buyers.
IndoKonnect provides seamless supply chain solutions to its clients.
Customs clearance work involves preparation and submission of documentations required to facilitate export or imports into the country, representing client during customs examination, assessment, payment of duty and co taking delivery of cargo from customs after clearance along with documents.
Indokonnect will further assist the client by taking care of all the necessary documentation, clearances and arrangements within customs.
We also help with various documents that are essential in the customs/import /export process.
• Exports documentation: purchase orders from buyers, sales invoices, packaging lists, shipping bills, bills of lading or air way bills, certificates of origin and any other documentation as specified by the buyer, financial institutions or LC terms and import regulations.
• Imports documentation: purchase orders from buyers, sales invoices from your supplier, bills of entry, bills of lading or air way bills, packaging lists, origin certification, and any other paperwork required by the buyer, financial institutions and regulations in the destination country.
One of the most pressing concerns that clients have while outsourcing their services to a third-party organisation is -
• Whether they have the required infrastructure, resources, expertise, and experience to provide better results?
• What is the work approach followed by the outsourcing company, and if they can expect better results or not?
We are a leading outsourcing services provider following a streamlined 5 stage outsourcing process to ensure that our services are delivered on time at cost-effective rates.
1. Establish Contact
• You fill the inquire form
• The sales team calls or emails you
2. Requirement Analysis
• High level understanding of requirements
• Ballpark estimate (where possible)
• Approval to go ahead
• Detailed understanding of your requirements
• Execute a pilot project (if required)
3. Pricing and Contracting
• Confirm pricing
• Proposal where required
• Contracting & SLA sign-off
4. Project Initiation
• Resource deployment & Training
• Project kick-off meeting
5. Project Steady State
• Project execution & management
• On-going reporting & feedback
Manufacturing overseas; sourcing and outsourcing
We can arrange to connect you to any local or overseas manufacturers and set up the manufacture of your products or parts. Our sourcing services also guarantee that we will ensure the potential supplier’s manufacturing capacities are up to par with the standard you demand.
With our in-depth market know-how and experience in country-wide procurement, Indokonnect has successfully carried out a multitude of challenging sourcing projects across India for a wide range of products and components, including: electronics, fastenings, stamping parts, mechanical parts, electro motors, storage equipment and showcases, waterproofing materials and more.